Make it easy for the Government to give you contracts.
Get on a GSA Schedule.
The government is spending more and more money through GSA schedules
because it's easier for them to do business that way. If you have a GSA
schedule, it's easier for them to spend money with you!
We can help you win a GSA contract that will,
- Increase your revenues and profits
- Eliminate massive proposals
- Reduce competition
- Have a 5 - 20 year performance period
- Give you access to every Government buyer everywhere
A GSA Schedule is the best proposal investment you can make!
Our proposal services include:
- Identify the proper GSA Schedule Contract vehicle
- Gather information for preparation of GSA Schedule proposal
- Preparation of complete proposal meeting all applicable RFP requirements
- Finalizing and submitting your proposal to GSA
- Provide a copy of the GSA Schedule Contract proposal
Our negotiation services include:
- Assisting our clients in answering any GSA-related questions
- Providing GSA with any additional information
- Negotiating GSA Schedule Contract terms, conditions and prices
- Clarify financial questions regarding your proposal
- Prepare and submit proposal revisions as requested by GSA
- Notifying you of your GSA Schedule Contract award
- Submit the award package to you
Our award and post-award services include:
- Price list preparation for distribution.
- Posting the price list to GSA Advantage.
GSA proposal services start as low as $3,500.00. Contact us for a free
Other Proposal Services
Proposal Review Services: For a flat fee we will review the solicitation
requirements and compare that to your written proposal to make sure your
proposal is responsive. Are you providing all of the required information?
Are the “i”s dotted and “t”s crossed? Are the forms completed correctly?
(Note this does not include a determination on the technical merit of
your proposal.) $600.00 per review.
Proposal Writing Services: We provide consulting on an hourly basis
to help you put together your winning proposal! $90.00 per hour.
See our Ordering Information page for info
on how to procure our services.